Compensation For Cauda Equina Syndrome Claims
There were only 46 claims for compensation for Cauda Equina Syndrome between 2003 and 2007, but based on our experience of helping victims to claim compensation there are now a much higher number every year. If you have suffered Cauda Equina Syndrome, what are your options and can you claim compensation? We are here to help you and to explain your legal rights for compensation to you.
If you have suffered from Cauda Equina Syndrome and would like to find out more about claiming compensation, please do not delay. Call us now for a free, no obligation assessment on 0800 234 3300 (or from a mobile 01275 334030) or complete our Online Enquiry Form.
"Amazing service! I will actually miss speaking and having contact with Alicia. She has provided emotional and professional support throughout."
Settled Claims For Cauda Equina Syndrome
Here are some of our recently settled compensation claims for Cauda Equina Syndrome.
- » Over £1million Compensation for Cauda Equina Syndrome
- » Cauda Equina Syndrome Symptoms Missed by Physiotherapist and GP
- » In excess of £500,000 for bungled Cauda Equina diagnosis
- » Cauda Equina Symptoms Repeatedly Ignored
- » Failure to Act on Cauda Equina Syndrome Symptoms
- » Complete Cauda Equina Syndrome Following Back Operation
- » Examination Failures Lead to Delayed Cauda Equina Surgery
- » Permanent Cauda Equina Syndrome Due To Diagnosis and MRI Delays
- » MRI Delays Lead to Complete Cauda Equina Syndrome
- » Physiotherapist Fails to Refer for Cauda Equina Syndrome
- » Negligence Leaves Patient with Cauda Equina Syndrome
- » Persistent Failure to Investigate Cauda Equina Syndrome
- » Compensation For The Delayed Treatment of Cauda Equina Syndrome
- » Cauda Equina Missed By Orthopaedic Specialist
- » Cauda Equina Syndrome
- » Cauda Equina Syndrome
- » Delayed Cauda Equina Syndrome Diagnosis
- » Undiagnosed Prolapsed Disc Causes Cauda Equina Syndrome
- » Undiagnosed Cauda Equina Syndrome
- » GP Fails To Diagnose Cauda Equina Syndrome
- » Cauda Equina Misdiagnosis
"Thank you once again for all your time and effort throughout. Your advice has been so helpful throughout. I will always be grateful for you taking on this case despite being refused by other law firms. You always provided advice at all stages.
Thank you once again"
Claims For Cauda Equina Syndrome
Despite it being a growing area for medical negligence claims, it is still not very well known or understood by the medical profession. Therefore, when the cauda equina nerves at the bottom of your spine are compressed due to an accident or a slipped disc, often a medical team will not realise that this has taken place. However, it is failing to diagnose the compression and to release it urgently which causes long term damage to the group of Cauda Equina nerves.
Effects Of Cauda Equina Syndrome
Failure to diagnose and then treat the compression of these group of nerves can lead to loss of bladder or bowel control, sexual dysfunction, lower back pain and even lower limb paralysis. It can be a very serious injury.
Compensation Payments For Cauda Equina Syndrome Claims
Due to the severe permanent effects of this injury, a successful Cauda Equina compensation claim will often attract a financial settlement in excess of £100,000, and often significantly more.
The average settlement between 2003 and 2007 was around £117,000, although one case attracted an award in excess of £500,000.
The awards are so high because the injury and ongoing pain can be severe, but also the amount of care and assistance required by the sufferer, along with the lost earnings if they cannot return to work, soon lead the claim to increase in value.
Free Cauda Equina Syndrome Claims Assessment
"Excellent professional service at all times. Great advice and support during a very difficult time with regular updates via email and phone. Efficient will all queries. Overall, I would highly recommend."
Read more about cauda equina syndrome?
- Cauda equina disability claims
- Cauda equina syndrome successful claims
- Cauda equina compensation payouts
"I just wanted to say a massive thank you, Chris, for everything you have done. Both you and John have exceeded my expectations and I am truly grateful for your help during such a difficult time."
Make An Enquiry
Why Choose Us
- Specialist medical negligence solicitors
- Free initial enquiries
- No win, no fee available
"Before we contacted you we had no real idea that we had grounds for a medical negligence claim but after speaking to you if became clear that Wendy was indeed treated poorly. Chris took the time to explain what was happening and kept us to speed. Our deepest gratitude to you all and Chris in particular."