Surgey Negligence Case Studies
Whatever the nature of your medical negligence enquiry, we can help you. We have helped many people to recover compensation for negligent treatment. Here are a few examples of some of our recently settled claims.
- » Patient Suffers Permanent Nerve Injury After Surgery
- » Cancer Patient Dies From Internal Bleeding
- » Bone Breaks After Bunion Surgery Negligence Leading To £3,000 Claim
- » Bowel Cut During Hysterectomy Leads To £250,000 Medical Negligence Settlement
- » Drain Gets Stuck In Hysterectomy Patientís Abdomen
- » Negligent Bunion Surgery
- » Negligently Performed Cosmetic Nose Surgery
- » Sterilisation Leads to Bowel Injury
- » Failed Termination of Pregnancy
- » Wrong-Site Surgery During A Hernia Operation
- » Failed Termination
- » Wrong-Site Surgery When Removing Kidney
- » Eye Surgery And Negligent Treatment
- » Poorly Performed Labial Reduction Surgery
- » Wrong-Site Breast Cancer Surgery
- » Deviated Nasal Septum Surgery Negligence
- » Gall Bladder Surgery
- » Scarf and Akin Bunion Surgery
- » Negligent Hand Surgery Leads To Six Months Of Pain
- » Scarring To Back Of Hand
- » Damage To Toe During Bunion Surgery
Can We Help You?
If we can help you to make a claim for compensation, you will benefit from the following funding options:
- Conditional Fees ("no win, no fee")
- Legal Expenses Insurance
- Private Funding
- Structured Payment Plans
Would You Like Assistance from Specialist Surgey Negligence Claims Solicitors?
If you would like to benefit from a service of excellence with total commitment to client care from a small and friendly team, Glynns are ready and waiting to help you.
Early legal assistance is essential. Please call us free on 0800 234 3300 or complete our Online Enquiry Form.
"Before we contacted you we had no real idea that we had grounds for a medical negligence claim but after speaking to you if became clear that Wendy was indeed treated poorly. Chris took the time to explain what was happening and kept us to speed. Our deepest gratitude to you all and Chris in particular."
"I would like to say a big thank you to you for making this whole process easy and relatively painless. You kept me informed throughout and you were always polite and courteous in all forms of communication. I would not hesitate to recommend you to friends and family, so a really big thank you and I wish you all the best in the future."