Failure To Diagnose
If your doctor or consultant has failed to diagnose cancer or another serious illness for sometime, what are your rights and entitlements? Glynns solicitors specialise in medical negligence claims and have handled a large number of claims resulting from a failure to diagnose.
Common Failures To Dignose
There are many different occasions when a failure to diagnose an illness leads to a medical negligence claim. Common ones include the follpwing:
- Appendicitis - Click to read more... » »
- Bladder cancer - Click to read more... » »
- Breast cancer - Click to read more... » »
- Cauda Equina - Click to read more... » »
- Colorectal cancer - Click to read more... » »
- Diabetes- Click to read more... » »
- Finger Injuries - Click to read more... » »
- Fourth Degree Tear - Click to read more... » »
- Fractures - Click to read more... » »
- Kidney Failure - Click to read more... » »
- Heart attack
- Lung cancer
- Meningitis Delayed Diagnosis - Click to read more... » »
- Necrotising Fasciitis - Click to read more... » »
- Prostate Cancer - Click to read more... » »
- Sickle Cell Disease - Click to read more... » »
A failure to diagnose an illness or an injury can lead to severe complications. If you believe that a failure to diagnose your own injury or illness has caused you or a member of your family to suffer unnecessarily, please do not worry, simply contact us and let us explain your legal rights.
Please call us free on 0800 234 3300 or complete our Online Enquiry.
What Can You Do?
If there has been a failure to diagnose or a late diagnosis, you may well be entitled to compensation for the additional pain and suffering that you have suffered during the period of missed diagnosis. We can obtain your medical records for you and assess whether you have a good chance of a successful claim. We can also investigate further private medical treatment that might improve your pain and suffering.
How We Help You
We are always happy to speak to you early after the event to explore the circumstances of your injury and to advise you of your options. We act for clients throughout England and Wales, if we cannot help you we will make no charge for our time. If we can help you to make a claim for compensation, you will benefit from the following funding options:
- Conditional Fees ("no win, no fee")
- Legal Expenses Insurance
- Private Funding
- Structured Payment Plans
Would You Like Assistance from Specialist Medical Negligence Claims Solicitors?
Early legal assistance can be vital so please contact us if you would like to discuss your situation. Please call us free on 0800 234 3300 or complete our Online Enquiry Form.
"Before we contacted you we had no real idea that we had grounds for a medical negligence claim but after speaking to you if became clear that Wendy was indeed treated poorly. Chris took the time to explain what was happening and kept us to speed. Our deepest gratitude to you all and Chris in particular."
"I would like to say a big thank you to you for making this whole process easy and relatively painless. You kept me informed throughout and you were always polite and courteous in all forms of communication. I would not hesitate to recommend you to friends and family, so a really big thank you and I wish you all the best in the future."