Birth Injury Case Studies
Sadly there are many different types of birth injury related claims. Some relate to problems experienced by the mother, others by the baby. Often the issues are serious. We list below some of our completed medical negligence claims in relation to birth injuries to show some of our experience in this complex area.
- » Bladder Cut During Caesarean Section Leads To £31,000 Compensation Settlement
- » Ruptured Ectopic Pregnancy
- » Second Degree Tear Left Unrepaired
- » Negligently Fitted Implanon Device Claim
- » Father Suffers Psychological Injuries After Son Dies At Birth
- » Retained Swab
- » Perineal Tears Lead To Successful Claim
- » Emergency Caesarean
- » Negligent Hospital Stitching
- » Episiotomy Complications
Can We Help You With A Birth Injury Enquiry?
If we can help you to make a claim for compensation you will benefit from the following funding options:
- Conditional Fees ("no win, no fee")
- Legal Expenses Insurance
- Private Funding
- Structured Payment Plans
Would You Like Assistance from Specialist Birth Injury Claims Solicitors?
If you would like to benefit from a service of excellence with total commitment to client care from a small and friendly team, Glynns are ready and waiting to help you.
Please call us on 0800 234 3300 or complete our Online Enquiry Form.
"Before we contacted you we had no real idea that we had grounds for a medical negligence claim but after speaking to you if became clear that Wendy was indeed treated poorly. Chris took the time to explain what was happening and kept us to speed. Our deepest gratitude to you all and Chris in particular."
"I would like to say a big thank you to you for making this whole process easy and relatively painless. You kept me informed throughout and you were always polite and courteous in all forms of communication. I would not hesitate to recommend you to friends and family, so a really big thank you and I wish you all the best in the future."